Please read all these terms and conditions.
As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with. If you are not sure about anything, just phone us on 098388046.
APPLICATION AND ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- These Terms and Conditions will apply to the Purchase of the goods detailed and advertised in our website or in our quotation or invoice by the buyer (you) from Stahls Graphix Limited, Unit 8/ 18 Moselle Avenue, Henderson, 0610, New Zealand (we or us).
- These Terms and Conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by you when you accept them or the quotation or from the purchase and delivery of any goods/ services (whichever happens earlier) and will constitute the entire agreement between us and you.
- These are the terms on which we sell Goods to you. By ordering any of the Goods, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If the order is accepted and placed you will be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The Terms and Conditions/ invoice and or quotation(together, the contract) apply to the purchase and sale of any Goods and Services between us and you, to the exclusion of any other terms that you try to impose or incorporate, or which are implied by trade, custom, practice or course of dealing.
- A “business day” means any day other than Saturday, Sunday or Bank holiday.
- The Headings in these Terms and Conditions are for Convenience only and will not affect their interpretation.
- Goods mean the goods that we supply to you of the number and description as set out in the order
- Words imparting the singular number include the plural and vice-versa.
- Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or this entire Website.
- You must not misuse this Website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offense; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person's proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as "spam"; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offence and Stahls Graphix Limited will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, SOFTWARE AND CONTENT
- The intellectual property rights in all software and content (including photographic images) made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of Stahls Graphix Limited or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by Stahls Graphix Limited and its licensors. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
- The Description of the goods is set out in our sales documentation and also under each product category unless expressly changed in our quotation or invoice. In accepting the invoice, quotation and or payments made against said invoice, you acknowledge that you have not relied upon any statement, promise or other representation about goods by us. Descriptions of the goods set out in our sales documents are intended as a guide only.
- We can make any changes to the specification of the goods which are required to conform to any applicable safety or other statutory or regulatory requirements.
- Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
- Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the 'Total Cost'.
- The price of the Goods advertised, displayed and available for purchase on our website is set out in our quotation and or invoice current at the date of your order or such other price as we may agree in writing.
- If the cost of the Goods to us increases due to any factor beyond our control including, but not limited to, material costs, labour cost, exchange rates or duties, or changes to delivery rates, we can increase the price of goods after you are notified.
- Prices may be changed at any time without further notice. We reserve the right to change our product's prices at any time without further notice. However, if you have ordered but not yet paid for a product, we guarantee the price from when the order was placed.
- ROMPALA CLAUSE: All Goods remain the property of Stahls Graphix Limited until payment is received in full.
- We accept Direct Debit payments made to Stahls Graphix Limited.
- Only Customers with a 30 Day credit account may pay cash on delivery or in our one of our warehouses unless otherwise arranged between us and you.
- Any orders placed that require delivery will require full payment before any work takes place or before any Goods are dispatched from our premises. Unless you have a 30 day Credit account with us, the amount will be charged to account setup on our system.
30 DAY CREDIT ACCOUNT
- APPLICATION FOR 30 DAY CREDIT ACCOUNT: The applicant furnishes information in support of an application for the extension of credit by Stahls Graphix Limited to the applicant.
- Credit Criteria is NOT governed by your race, sex, national origin, marital status, age, religion, or any welfare or public assistance
- We reserve the right to refuse credit if application criteria are not met.
- Credit terms are payment strictly 30 days from the last day of the month during which the purchase is made.
- Failure to pay the account within this period will result in the account being suspended.
- All collection costs incurred by Stahls in relation to the recovery of any payments due to Stahls by the purchaser shall be borne by the purchaser and added to such recoverable by Stahls.
LINKING TO THIS WEBSITE
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. This Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of this Website other than the homepage. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
The above Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and Stahls Graphix Limited. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by a Director of Stahls Graphix Limited